Cruising with Royal Caribbean International is a rewarding experience, especially when you're a member of the
Crown & Anchor Society. The more you treat yourself to their amazing cruises, the more they reward you with benefits
and extras. And with the Crown & Anchor Society Youth Program, the entire family can enjoy the rewards!
There are now new levels of recognition. The Emerald and Pinnacle Club tiers.
The old cruise Credits system, in which members collected 1 Credit for every cruise, has been replaced by Cruise Points, which allocates reward Points for every night spent at sea with Royal Caribbean. The new system is fairer and is more beneficial to members, enabling you to collect points more quickly.
This year, Emerald members and above will benefit from a new 'Welcome onboard' amenity. Qualifying members will receive a complimentary soft drink upon boarding, and members of Royal Caribbean's upper tiers will be able to choose from a selection of beers or wines - all hand-delivered to your stateroom.
As you know, Royal Caribbean always sail full, so there are very few upgrade opportunities, but when possible, Royal Caribbean want to give valued Crown & Anchor Society members priority on stateroom upgrades.
To earn a cruise credit you must sail with Royal Caribbean at least once. You can earn an additional points if your cruise is 12 nights or more and you can earn a further 1 point if you book and sail in a suite! So that's a maximum of 3 points per cruise!!!
• As a new member, all Gold members receive an exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus
• Ultimate Value Booklet*
• Invitation to exclusive Welcome Back Party
• SeaPass Card recognition
• Double cruise points for purchasing Suite Accommodations
• Priority access on stateroom upgrades if applicable
• Member cruises
• Private & Luxurious departure lounge, and a delicious continental breakfast while you wait to embark
• Platinum and Diamond event
• Signature lapel pin
• Complimentary bath robes for use on-board (subject to availability)
• Priority check-in (where available)
• Invitation to an exclusive event held for Platinum to Diamond Plus members
• Exclusive Top Tier Event
• Custom Air Fee Waived
In recognition of members journey from Platinum to Diamond, the new Emerald tier has been created.
• Increased balcony and suite discounts
• Welcome gift/amenity including choice of beverage
• Personalised welcome gift upon boarding
• Plus some of the benefits of Diamond status - giving you a flavour of what is waiting for you!
• Milestone recognition
• Chef's choice gift/amenity
• Priority wait list for sold-out shore excursions/spa services
• Diamond Lounge on Freedom Class ships and Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas
• Priority disembarkation from your ship
• A complimentary breakfast with speciality coffee every day you cruise
• An Entertainment Tour
• Invitation to an exclusive nightly Diamond & Diamond Plus Event
Cruise Planning Benefits
• Priority wait list for main dining room seating***
• Concierge Lounge Access+++
• Personal gift/amenity delivered to your stateroom or dining room++
• Behind-the-scenes tours*****
• Priority Seating in the theatres and at some of the entertainment spectaculars
• Meal with an officer for members with 340 or more cruise points
• Upgraded bathroom amenities for members with 340 or more cruise points
• Bonus gift for members with 340 or more cruise points
• Bonus gift for members with 525 or more cruise points
Cruise Planning Benefits
• Loyalty Specialist access
• Choice of additional gifts ordered pre cruise on royalcaribbean.co.uk
• Single cruise fare supplement reduced to 150%¨ (restrictions apply)
• Special pre-cruise seating requests in main dining rooms
• Diamond Plus membership card
• Diamond Plus luggage tags
Diamond Plus members who have over 100 Cruise Credits will be moved into Royal Caribbeans new highest possible membership status: the Pinnacle Club.
Being part of this prestigious group is recognition for the tremendous loyalty shown to Royal Caribbean over the years - its members are truly a unique group who deserve extra-special thanks in the form of some extraordinary privileges. Along with a whole host of fabulous benefits, every Pinnacle Club member receives two complimentary 7 night cruises onboard any of Royal Caribbean's cruise ships when they reach 700 and 1050 points. That's quite an honour... but then, this is quite a special group of people.
• Personalised lapel pin
• Complimentary 7 night cruise in a Junior Suite stateroom for 1400 cruise points and 350 cruise points thereafter
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Savings certificates to use in spas, casinos, bars, and more - delivered first day of the cruise to your stateroom.
** Beverages available for purchase at the Captain's Cocktail/Welcome Party. The Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event will take place approximately 5:00 - 8:00pm in a dedicated lounge and will feature complimentary wine, champagne and a happy hour discount of 25% off all other beverages.
*** In order to take advantage of these pre-cruise benefits, complimentary custom air fee, special rates on balcony and suite staterooms, and priority wait list for dining room seating, you must call 0844 493 5010 or 1800 932 356 (Republic of Ireland) prior to your cruise. Complimentary custom air fee will only be waived once. For any additional changes made after the initial request, the normal custom air fee will be applied. Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to Shareholder Benefits, Crown & Anchor Savings certificates, Next Cruise, dollars off and onboard credit offers, promotions and benefits.
**** Earn one cruise credit for each completed sailing and an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite or when you sail on a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour.
***** Available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer.
++ See Savings Certificate coupons for details, restrictions and combinability with other offers.
+++ After 5:00 PM, access to Concierge Lounge is limited to guests 18 and older. During other times,guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits in whole or in part at any time without notice. Membership maybe terminated at our sole discretion for anyone appearing to be utilising the programme in a manner inconsistent with its terms, conditions or intent. To qualify as a Crown & Anchor Society member, you must have taken at least one eligible Royal Caribbean International cruise. Other Terms & Conditions apply